Manali Honeymoon Packages Day wise Itinerary
- Board a flight from Mumbai to Delhi.
- When you arrive at the Delhi Airport, a representative will welcome you and assist with your transportation to Manali.
- You travel through some of the most beautiful scenery during the overnight trip to the breathtaking Himalayas in order to arrive in Manali the following morning.
- When you arrive in Manali, a representative will be waiting to assist you with getting transferred to the hotel that you have reserved.
Get some rest after checking in before venturing out to discover the lovely city of Manali.
- The mysterious Hadimba Devi Temple, also known as the heart of Manali and set among the lovely Deodar trees, will be your first stop.
After that, you'll go to the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to experience the spiritual aura.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known site that you will see. It is surrounded by stores selling carpets and handicrafts.
- Swim at the Vashisht Kund, a natural hot spring thought to have therapeutic qualities.
Return to the Manali hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
- Get up early and eat a hearty breakfast before travelling to Rohtang Pass, where the high mountains are lush with mist.
- You can choose to partake in adventure activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing at Rohtang Pass for an additional fee.
You will pass via the little village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls, and a slum settlement called Marhi with roadside eateries en route to Rohtang Pass.
- Pose joyfully alongside one another as these locations offer the ideal photo opportunity due to the abundance of beauty.
Following a beautiful ride through high passes, head back to the hotel for a sumptuous dinner.
Stay the night at Manali.
- After a fantastic breakfast, stroll through the town of Manali, stopping at the recently built Buddhist Monastery and the handicrafts centre.
Go on an expedition to the lovely Solang Valley and savour the breathtaking splendour.
- In addition to a variety of adventurous sports to try your hand at, such as zorbing, skiing, snowmobiling, ATV rides, and more, this valley provides you some captivating vistas throughout the year.
- Return to the hotel after a day filled with adventure and excitement.
Dinner and a night's lodging in Manali.
Price - 16000 per person, Min 2 people Price - 12000 per person, Min 4 people
Route: Delhi – Manali – Solang Valley – Lahaul- Kasol- Delhi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Start point: Delhi
- Transport included
- Meals included
- Stay included
- Eco Camps Guaranteed
- Paragliding at the highest take off in the region above 11000 ft altitude
- Experience the thrill of adventure activities in Sissu & Solang Valley
- Enjoy Cafe life and hippy culture in Kasol
- Beautiful Trails of Lahaul Valley with Eco Camps
- Star Gazing and wonderful sight of Hanging Glaciers
Day wise schedule
Day 1 – Transfer to Manali
Places Covered – Govindsagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Sundernagar Lake, Aut Tunnel
Duration – 13-15 Hours
Stay – Little Dream Cottage
Day 2 – Half Day City Tour
Places Covered – Hadimba Temple, Vashishth Kund, Van Vihar, Buddhisht Monastery, Club House, Mall Road
Duration – 4-5 hours
Stay – Little Dream Cottage
Day 3 – Beyond Atal Tunnel
Places Covered – Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel Rohtang, Sissu, Eco Camps
Stay – Eco Camps
Duration – 6-7 Hours
Day 4 -Transfer to Kasol
Places covered – Kullu,Manikaran, Rafting Point, Kasol
Duration – 6 Hours.
Stay – Chalo Kasol Camps
Day 5 – Return to Delhi
After a hearty breakfast, it’s time to say good bye to the beautiful Parvati Valley. Drive back with the streams of Parvati River to Kullu. Witness the confluence of Parvati and Beas River. Reach back to Delhi by late evening
Duration – 14-16 hours